T-Rex Runner T-Rex Runner

Love the graphics and style. I feel like the game play was too simple. It could either be expanded on or tweaked a bit. The go between cactuses and fling birds was only so much, I felt like I wanted more.

Hawk's 3D Game of Life Hawk's 3D Game of Life

Cool and interesting, but that inverted mouse movement is driving me nuts :'(

HawkSandwich responds:

Sorry for that X_x I didn't think of adding that as an option

The Sky is Falling The Sky is Falling

I hav enever played a game with such an intersting mechanic. Hats off to you! I would like to see a simple tutorial because i was confused at first. Sometimes the falling clouds do not spawn favorably and I lose because the cloud pattern is impossible. Enjoy watcha got, keep it up :)

MBelka responds:

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed my game and the mechanic! I plan to add a instructions in an edited build along with some new features, and a fix for the cloud problem!

Woodland Way Woodland Way

Fun, cool, simple. I suggest lowering the msuic volume when the game starts. I use the clicking hop noise to time my swtiches, but the music over powers what i am trying to listen for and gets int he way. In my on feelings.

Comics + Games = ? Comics + Games = ?

Love the concept and idea. Never seen anything like it before. The ending was AWESOME with the flower and everything.

ProjectGravity ProjectGravity

I cant figure out the controls either :( Looks kinda cool, graphics and all. I'd like to play. The UI is a bit off too and some buttons are clipped out of the game view window. If your goal is to have a polished game, keep grinding. Else if your goal is get feedback, success!!!

indiedevpt responds:

Thanks for the comment the problem was the width and height properties were clipping the game UI.

Popcorn Everyday 0.3.6 Popcorn Everyday 0.3.6

I like the idea and the game physics behind it all. The drag arrow force affecter is a cool mechanic and well polished. Makes me want to make some popcorn and throw it everywhere.

I Broke The Time I Broke The Time

Solid game, solid art. Randomness is = to fun. I enjoyed the game mechanics. I felt a bit tedious with the same replayablitiy. Perhaps add a different mechanic aspect : / ... but I would definitely add some more sound tracks that dont loop so much. It hurt my brain yanno. Managed to beat the boss, though it took me a while to figure out that the closer the boss was to the bombs the MORE damage it took...would have been helpful to know. I am a fan of your mechanics. Look forward to seeing watcha bring out next.

Patcher Patcher

A highscore would be cool. Thought about putting this on a phone? Cool simple game. I felt like some music would be nice maybe.

9221145 responds:

I'm in implementation stage of score board.
As for putting it on a phone, there a link for iOS version in comments.
Yeah, music would be nice but I can't do it for this game.

Thanks for feedback!

Twisted Laser Twisted Laser

I enjoy the laser puzzle aspect. The UI was a bit funky for me. Is it supposed to look fuzzy and grainy. Also I felt a little frustrated with the repetitive music, perhaps something calming or less repetitive.